Pumphouse Hire New Agreement
HIRER AGREEMENT FORM
Bookings for delivery must be made 3 days in advance of event date to enable us to schedule the delivery.
Bookings are still subject to standard Terms & Conditions and stock availability.
Please contact your local Warehouse for information and delivery service availability.
Bookings must be placed online, and a minimum hire value of $79.00 is required for Delivery/Collection to occur.
By placing a booking through our website you are accepting our Terms and Conditions for Hire.
For more Delivery information, please see our Delivery Services page.
TERMS & CONDITIONS (Simple)
In order to guarantee the availability of the equipment the hirer has ordered on a specific date Pumphouse Party Hire will require to charge the credit card for the full amount at the time of booking. Once a booking and payment on a credit card has been made this payment is non-refundable due to an order cancellation by the customer. If a customer would like to review or amend a booking they must email Pumphouse Party Hire, amendments are subject to availability.In accepting the terms and conditions in the checkout cart, the customer understands that they must have the required identification documents to hire equipment from Pumphouse Party Hire. A refund will not be offered if a customer fails to comply with the identification terms and conditions when picking up or receiving hire equipment. Any losses or damages to equipment will be invoiced to the hirer. In the unlikely event that goods provided for the hire period are faulty, Pumphouse Party Hire will need to inspect the item/s upon return to find the cause of the fault. If the fault is not related to the use or damaged caused by the customer, the customer may elect to receive a credit or refund for the hire cost of the faulty component/s only. In some cases Pumphouse Party Hire will offer a larger credit than the individual cost of the hire component/s. In such a case it is at the discretion of the customer to elect to to choose this credit over a refund.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRE (The legal detail)
3) COMMENCEMENT OF HIRE: Subject to the provisions of the invoice/agreement, the owner shall supply the equipment on the collection date. The period of hire shall start on such collection. Hire charges shall commence on collection unless otherwise stated on the invoice/agreement.Responsibility for loss or damage to the equipment is accepted by the Hirer from the time the equipment is collected until it’s return to the Owner and the Owner has subsequently fully inspected said equipment to his satisfaction.
4) HIRERS LIABILITY OR LOSS OR DAMAGE:
5) OWNERS OBLIGATION:
7) SECURITY BOND/CREDIT CARD AUTHORISATION:
Late return of hire.
Equipment returned unclean, or in incorrect transporting tubs.
Additional servicing / cleaning charges.
8) SUBLETTING: The Hirer shall not without consent of the owner assign, sublet, mortgage, charge, pledge or part with possession of or otherwise deal with the equipment.
9) THE HIRER SHALL NOT HAVE ANY CRIMINAL CONVICTION RELATING TO DISHONESTY IN THE PREVIOUS FIVE YEARS.
11) THE OWNER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, NO MATTER HOW CAUSED.
12) IF ANY PART OF THESE TERMS ARE FOUND TO BE ILLEGAL OR INVALID UNDER THIS COUNTRIES LAWS, THE REMAINING PARTS WILL REMAIN VALID AND IN FULL FORCE
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Pumphouse Hire New Agreement
Agree & Sign